Here's the new me:
So far I like the change. We'll see if I still like it once I shower and have to figure out how to style it myself :} My kids and my husband are still looking at me funny, but hopefully they will get used to the new look soon. I wish it were this easy to change things in my soul that need a make-over!
Have a blessed weekend!
I like it!!! And it makes you look older in a good, more mature way....as opposed to high school hair, ya know? So not fair that your that pretty and still that tiny while preggers. :)
ReplyDeleteHi Maria, Congratulations on the pregnancy!! What a blessing. We will be keeping you and the little one in our prayers. Oh, and your hair look beautiful - really makes your blue eyes stand out. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteBetsy M
The bangs look wonderful!!! Did I ever tell you about Madelle and my hair? I needed a change and on a Saturday I went and had it colored. She didn't talk to me for the entire day and refused to sit by me at Mass on Sunday. She is still pretty vocal about my hair, but a lot more understanding:-)
ReplyDelete