Remember how I said that my sweet husband threw a party for our big one year old while I was away at a retreat and how I needed to have another party so that I could be there? Well, here's a collage of photos from Nathanael's 2nd "1st" birthday :) It was a great party, and I was very happy to be there this time to share in all the smiles of my big 1 year old!

Nathanael was smitten with his train cake...he loves trains right now, which makes living a block from the train tracks a big bonus right now. The "choo choo" sound of a train was one of the first sounds he learned how to make.

The knew what to do with the cake a bit faster the second time around...

Yes, he demolished his first piece in a hurry, then he wanted more (of course)...

Nathanael had no idea how to open his presents, so thankfully there were lots of little helpers more than happy to show him how...

He received lots of books, which are his favorite "toy" in the world, especially the "lift-the-flap" or "touch-and-feel" kind...

His grandparents bought him this fun interactive train, which he adores...

...and they also bought him this Thomas tent/tunnel/ball-pit toy which Nathanael was mesmerized by...

His brothers loved it too, and we later found our cat playing in it too, so I guess it's fun for the WHOLE family :)

No comments:
Post a Comment