so I'm giving you a thousand pictures, which hopefully won't need many words of explanation :)
These are long overdue, but I'm finally getting them posted for my few loyal fans out there. If anyone is still following my blog after my long hiatus, you truly are faithful. God bless you! :)
A visit from the Minnesota crew:
Floating down the Missouri...
Joseph kayaking the Missouri and fly-fishing...
Rowan caught a big one!
MT and MN cousins soaking in the hot springs...
Paul and Maria on a fancy night out,
compliments of...
Dann and Rachel :)
A visit to Grandma Jean's:
Grandma Jean took us to a butterfly sanctuary near her home...
The butterflies would land on our fake flowers sprayed with nectar...
A trip to Omaha to watch the Senators play ball:
Isaiah and Nate loved the hotel pool...
We loved the Omaha Zoo...
I do love zoos, but sometimes I wish I could set the animals free...
like this gorilla who seemed to look into my soul.
A trip to see Grandpa Pat and Grandma Theresa:
Of course Grandpa took the boys fishing for walleye...
Nate and Isaiah at Aberdeen's waterpark...
Dominic chillin' in the lazy river...
Grandma and Isaiah at Storybook Land...
Isaiah feeding the goats...
Grandma and Isaiah bravely walking by the "Talking Trees"...
Legendary Lodge Church Camp:
Dominic ready for the High School camp...
Nate ready for the junior high camp...
Nate with best bud Jake...
Isaiah ready for camp NEXT year already!
Our last camping adventure of the summer:
Isaiah with a monster toad found at our campsite...
Nate and Toad :)
Bull moose at our campground...
Joseph pondering life's persistent questions with a Coca Cola...
Boys catching tadpoles...
Boys were happy to see snakes eating tadpoles...
Boys making lakes and dams in the sand...
Joseph kayaking at Mussigbrod Lake...
Intense games of beanbag toss...
Albino soaking in our very own stream at our campsite...
Joseph chillin' in his hammock...
Little boys floating our very own lazy river by our campsite...
All in all, a busy and blessed summer! Glad I got these posted before next summer begins! :)
Totus Tuus,
~Maria


















No comments:
Post a Comment