Sunday, November 24, 2019

Family Photos and Senior Photos

With Joseph being a senior this year, we decided to get a good photographer to take some family pictures and also Joseph's senior pictures.  It was a great experience, with great results, at a great price.  It will be so fun to look back at these pictures in years to come...  I wonder what Joseph will think of his hair 20 years from now!  :)  He wanted his hair as long as possible for his senior pictures, so we got them taken right away when the school year started because he knew the school was going to require him to cut his hair to meet the handbook requirements--just like last year. (Rules can be such a drag)! His hair was so long that he could easily pull it back into a ponytail when it was wet!  He was very sad when he had to get it cut, but at least he can remember the "glory days" of his long hair forever with these photos.  Plus, we reminded him, it's just hair.  It will grow back.  And at the end of this school year he can grow it as long as he wants (which isn't too far off)!  Gulp.

But, without further adieu, here are the photos:













And now the senior photos...
























Well, there they are! I'd be curious to hear which ones are your favorites because I'm having a hard time choosing which ones I like the best :)

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!  Even with all the stresses and disappointments of life, there is always so much to thank God for when we stop to ponder all the gifts He gives us each and every day!

Totus Tuus,
~Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment