I realized the other day that most of my posts lately have been either heavy, depressing, or religious in nature... Does that make me a melancholic Catholic? :} Anyway, I thought all of your readers out there (all 2 or 3 of you!) would appreciate some light humor that happened in our house a few days ago.
My two year old is going through a bit of a bossy-bullying phase (which I am not at all proud of and take partial blame for because I know I should be more strict with disciplining him), but the other day he said something that made me laugh out loud (even though I probably should have spanked him instead). Isaiah asked me if he could watch a video, and I told him "no." He immediately started whining, and then asked me again. I said "no." Then he started throwing a bit of a temper tantrum and asked me again. I said "no" and started walking away to ignore him. Then in his sternest little two-year-old voice, he said, "One......Twwoooo.......THREE!" I couldn't believe it! He thought he could use one of my tricks to make me obey! Apparently, I should stop using that trick... It doesn't work to make my kids obey anyway, and it sure didn't work to make Mommy obey either. Sorry, Isaiah! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment