A few holy and trusted friends of mine have recently brought the story of a man named Charlie Johnston to my attention, and I believe it may have some credibility since it reflects similar messages from other apparitions in recent years (namely, Medjugorje, Kibeho, Garabandal, and Fatima). I'm attaching a link that discusses his background and the messages that he has allegedly been receiving from God. It's possible this guy is wrong (or plain crazy), but I believe there is also a possibility he is right. So, in that case, I'm trying to prepare myself and my family as much as possible...especially our souls. You may think I'm crazy, but more than that, I hope you know how much I love you and want to be helpful. If there is any truth whatsoever to Charlie's story, then I would want all of my loved ones to know about it. After our pilgrimage to Medjugorje this summer, I am more and more convinced that God is trying to get our sinful world's attention in many ways (like sending His Mother to appear daily for 34 years with messages of love, peace, and conversion) so that we can prepare our hearts to spend eternity with Him. These messages of Charlie's might be another way God is trying to get people's attention. And whether they are true or not, they should not frighten us, but simply remind us to trust in the Lord who tells us to "Be not afraid." But, I also believe that preparing ourselves for disaster is a prudent thing to do (especially with children in tow) and preparing our souls for eternity is the purpose of this life. So, here you go...read and discern for yourself. Pray about it. Pray for me and I'll pray for you! I love you all!
Our Lady, Queen of Peace, pray for us!
Jesus, we trust in You!
Here's the link to Charlie's background and messages:
http://www.mysticsofthechurch.com/2014/12/charlie-johnston-alleged-prophet-with.html?m=1
And here is a link to Charlie's blog with a post that gives some more info on future events:
https://charliej373.wordpress.com/2015/08/29/be-not-afraid-god-has-a-plan-repost/
P.S. I'd love to hear what any of you think about all of this, and what some of things you are doing to prepare your souls and your families for these events if they occur...
No comments:
Post a Comment