Monday, July 28, 2014

Legendary Memories in the Making

Yesterday we dropped our 2 oldest boys off at Legendary Lodge for Catholic boys camp.  I miss them already--not just because they are my biggest helpers around the house, but because their fun personalities fill our home with so much joy-filled energy.  Even though it was hard to say goodbye to them for the week, I had such peace leaving them behind for three reasons:

1)  They had each other...
...I hope they don't hurt each other before camp starts!




2)  They had their very best friends...
As soon as they picked their bunks for sleeping, they ran out to play dodge ball.
I have a feeling they aren't going to miss me at all...and that's OK.



3)  They had the Blessed Mother...
Thank you, Mary, for keeping my boys in your care since I cannot be there!

As we waited for the boats to arrive to take the boys across the lake to camp, the boys kept themselves very entertained catching snakes and enjoying the scenery.


Our community is abundantly blessed to have Legendary Lodge to help light the young people's faith on fire! Please pray for my boys this week...that they will have fun and that they will listen to what the Lord is whispering into their hearts---THANK YOU!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment